- Claim Entry & Submission
- Auto Payment Processing
- Extensive Reporting
- Appointment Manager
- Text Entries Auto Created for Pre-defined Service Codes
- Pre-defined Text Macros for Claim Entry
- Extensive Use of Patient Defaults
- Lookup Tables of Alberta Health Data
- Referring Practitioner File Buit-in
- Highly Encrypted Data Transfer
- Stats by Day, Svc Code or Diag Code
- Single Computer or Network for up to 99 Doctors
- Runs on Any Version of Windows Xp to Windows 10, 32 or 64 bit
MBS Medical Billing System, software for claims submission to Alberta Health & Wellness. MBS supports claims entry, submission and payment processing.
MBS is specifically optimized for the doctor or clinic that has a medium to high volume of claims each month. We have gone to great lengths to ensure that claim entry is as fast as possible.
MBS provides many defaults to aid in data entry. It remembers the previous claim information so the next claim can be completed by entering in just three or four fields. Patient diagnostic codes and referring practitioner data is inserted from previous visits. Tables for service codes, diagnostic codes, referring practitioner numbers are built in and are searchable.
MBS works on any version of Windows, 32 or 64 bit, from Windows XP upward, including netbooks. MBS can also be run on a Mac with OS X using Parallels virtual PC. It is also available as a networked version running on a Windows server. A contractor's version is also available for people who do claim entry and submissions on behalf of other doctors.