- Claim Entry & Submission
- Pre-defined Text Macros for Claim Entry
- Extensive Use of Patient Defaults
- Lookup Tables of Alberta Health Data
- Referring Practitioner Lookup File Buit-in
- Highly Encrypted Data Transfer
- Runs on Any Version of Windows
- It's Fast, Accurate, Economical and It's Easy
EZ-Bill is a compact billing program that is designed for clients with a low volume of claims. This software is best suited for optometrists, locums, midwives and physicians performing surgical assists; or, anyone needing to submit 50 to 150 claims a month.
Just like our comprehensive program, MBS, EZ-Bill features lookup tables for health service codes, diagnostic codes and Alberta Health's explanation codes. Validation of entered data is provided at the field level. EZ-Bill has 4 distinctly different data entry screens to meet the needs of the simplest of claims to complicated claims with multiple modifiers, diagnostic codes and text. You select the data entry screen that works best for your practice.
EZ-Bill works on any Windows platform 32 or 64 bit. from Windows 2000 upward, including netbooks. EZ-Bill can also be run on a Mac with OS X using Parallels virtual PC. Usage of EZ-Bill is based on a simple claim segment rate with no monthly minimum.