Logic Resources is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Logic Resources may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are comfortable with any changes. This policy is effective from January 1, 2010.
What Information Do We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How We Use The Information We Collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Informing clients only of software upgrades or changes to the Alberta Health Care schedule of medical benefits.
How We Don't Use The Information We Collect
- We do not share, sell, lease or give any of your information, personal or otherwise, to anyone.
- We do not badger you with endless emails, phone calls or faxes to buy something or upgrade something else.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website sets two cookies. Cookies are often used to track an individual user over time by inserting a unique identifier into the cookie. The cookies we set are used to determine if a person is a first time visitor to our website or a returning visitor.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.